Monday, April 02, 2007

April Showers...

Good Morning everyone! First off, we have a winner - Beth had the correct guess of 30! Congratulations!!

Did you all have a good Palm Sunday? I know I did - up early and off to church, then I headed out for Ann Arbor to hear The Yarn Harlot.

I have pictures that I will post later - it was an awesome day. I met some amazing knitters, and Stephanie was truly worth the wait!

More details and photo's later - I cannot be late for work!!

Have a great day all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! That's very exciting, especially because I don't usually guess the right number. (I almost guessed lower this time!)

Can't wait to hear about your afternoon with The Yarn Harlot!

Tracey, in MI said...

Ummmm yeah-- about trying to steal your Simple Knited Bodice?--- sorry bout that... or maybe I'm sorry I didn't end up with it!

Beautiful knit- it was nice to meet both of you!